Saturday, November 6, 2010

Don't Fall In!

One of our most favorite places in Moscow is the Arboretum...it is the most beautiful place! The kids and I call it heaven...it is this lush and grassy gully filled with beautiful trees and ponds. Today was a beautiful, sunny November day, so we thought we would enjoy it once more before winter comes.

Unfortunatly, our visit today was very short...Gracie enjoyed the pond a little too much and  fell in head first!  She was freezing and wet...so glad I had a picnic blanket to wrap her in...and my camera to document it all!
"Gracie...you are getting a bit close to the water."

She got some moss...

And I was worried about the baby getting too close to the water...
Good thing I had big brother Logan around.

Before I grabbed her the quilt...I grabbed my camera!
I am a horrible mother!

It was a sunny day...but a sunny day in November...
She was freezing!  And we still had to hike back up to the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment