Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!

I love decorating for Christmas...it was always something I would look forward to when I was little. Our home was always so festive for the holidays...I remember going with my parents to pick out trees...we always got three, to make a beautiful cluster...sometimes my dad would flock them.  My dad would work all day putting lights up around the house and then when it was time, we would all go to our light switch and turn the outside lights...Oh! What beatiful lights we had! I also remember having a special decorating day at my grandma Wallaces house each year...I would get to take out all (she had a ton) of her Hallmark ornaments out of the boxes and she would hang them...I loved these decorating days...it was always so fun getting everything out of the storage boxes and displaying them to make the holiday pretty and special. Now that I have my own home, I still love decorating.  When we moved to Moscow, I left most of my Christmas decor in our storage shed...frown...we had what we needed though...a mini tinsel tree, lights, stockings, and of course Leon!





No comments:

Post a Comment