Saturday, March 12, 2011

Girls Day!

I have always wanted to wait until Gracie wanted her ears peirced, before we did it...and when she was ready we would make a special day of it.  So recently I asked her if she was ready to get her ears pierced...and she said that she wasn't ready yet. Then a few days ago, she woke up and said, "I am getting my ears peirced today!" I told her that we wouldn't be able to go that day, and that I would talk to daddy and see when he could watch the boys and then we would go have a girls day and get her ears peirced  and go out to lunch...Well, she was so upset that we wouldn't be going that day that she started crying, and sobbing, and then she went and laid on her bed and continued the drama and the tears (which I was kindof excited about because I knew for sure that SHE really wanted her ears peirced and that she was ready) She ended up being so patient and waited a few days til we could go on our special date. We went to Claires at the mall, and she was SO brave! I held her hands in front of her and with a  lady on each side 1,2,3 and it was done! As soon as they did it, she burst into quiet tears...I held her for a few minutes and feeling badly  that she was hurt, we walked over to Bath and Body to buy her a little lotion (she loves smelly lotions and sprays). Then we were off to her favorite place to eat...Arbys. When we got home, she just loved looking at her new sparkley dimonds in the mirror...I can't believe how fast she is growing...she is such a beautiful little girl...so glad she is mine!






No comments:

Post a Comment