Saturday, August 7, 2010

Moving Day



The day has finally arrived...off we go to law school! After a good year and a half of preparations (lsat, applications, etc.) we are ready to start this adventure! We are so blessed to have amazing family, friends, and neighbors, so our goodbyes were filled with lots of hugs and tears.  Walking through our charming little empty house for the last time was difficult as well...memories from each room flooded my mind...I still tear up when I think of that moment. So with the U-haul filled to the brim. the mini-van stocked with movies, coloring books, and snacks we began the first leg of our 11 hour drive to Moscow.

1 comment:

  1. Tiffany, your white house is soooooo adorable! so are you! I really enjoyed bunko with you last night! and I LOVE my new apron. welcome to moscow! I hope you feel welcome here!

    ReplyDelete