Thursday, September 2, 2010

Logan

Logan is all boy!  He loves to run around, ride his bike (speaking of, he took his own training wheels off this past summer), wrestle with his sister, clobber his brother, play the wii (which he is getting very good at), and did I mention what a little athlete he is...pretty much a natural at all sports. There is however a very sensitive side to my little Logan...he is tender and sweet and loves to snuggle. He loves to clean and organize things.  Recently, he was being all quiet and I found him up in his room..."I am organizing my drawers mom."
Logan loves to dust
Each sock in its place
He lined up his ties and rolled his belts just like his daddy does

1 comment:

  1. What adorable children you have! Gracie is an amazing artist. She has a way with color just like her mommy. Logan will make someone a wonderful husband if he likes to dust! Give them a hug for me. Love and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete