Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cinder-ellie, Cinder-ellie

To make mopping our disgusting, industrial, cafetiria-style floors a bit more fun for myself, I turned on Cinderella...you know the part where she is mopping the floors, and singing...I thought that might make the kids want to help me...didn't work...they just wanted to watch the movie! It  took some coaxting, but I finally got them to come and help...we managed to clean the floors and make a mess at the same time.
You're probably thinking, "Wait a minute...a picture of Logan playing with tractors in the wood chips has nothing to do with mopping the floors?" Oh...let me just tell you...it does! After we spicked and spanned the floors, Mr. Logan innocently went out to play with his tractors, and when he was done, he just so innocently walked over the top of our nice clean floors dropping flecks of dirt and woodchips in his path! "Grr," said Cinderella.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever heard Cinderella say Grr before! But I know I would have. Such great helpers!

    ReplyDelete