Thursday, February 17, 2011

Like Father Like Son

I love my husband! He is amazing in so many ways, but one thing he is really good at is reading his scriptures each morning before school...he usually reads while he eats his bowl of cereal. The other wonderful thing is that while he is doing this, the kids are just waking up and watching cartoons...so they get to see their dads example of reading his scriptures. Well, our little Logan wants to be like his dad in every way! So, he usually gets dressed soon after he wakes up, because dad is dressed, and he sometimes likes to pour his own cereal because that is what dad does...so today, I walk in to the kitchen to ask Logan what he wants for breakfast, and he allready has his clothes on, his cereal poured, and he is "reading" daddys scriputres that were left on the table.  I used to get annoyed that Josh would leave his scriptures on the table..."just put them away when you are done" I would think....but after this, I decided that scriptures laying around are a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment