Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

Today I gave the kids little gifts of love...Logan got a new helmet, because I love his head! I cringe every time he flies down our hill on his bike with out a helmet!  Gracie got a tea set ($5 at Walmart...real porcalin...and Darling!) to add to her collection, and what girl doesn't LOVE a new nail polish on Valentines day...Charlie got a couple of books. We ate heart shaped french toast for breakfast. We had a playdate at McDonalds with some friends and we took them our new favorite treat! Cake Pops! And then, if that doesn't sound like a fun enough V-Day, we had our friends over for dinner!  I also threw in a couple of pics of our RS Valentine activity that was last week. I was in charge of the decorations, and made the word banners from lyrics to popular hymns and scriptures about love.

 








We made gumball necklaces for our favorite friends


No comments:

Post a Comment